- How have you, your operations and the manufacturing and supply chain industry as a whole been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which short-term, emergency measures did you and the industry at large have to put in place in order to keep your production and operations going?
- How can manufacturing and supply chain leaders motivate and engage their employees in a time of change (and with obstacles such as working virtually, less face-to-face contact etc. to contend with)?
- What lessons have you, and the industry as a whole, learnt in this tumultuous time?
- What should manufacturing leaders be doing in the medium to long-term in order to optimize productivity in a COVID and post-COVID industry?
Billy Ingram, Director of Lean Product Development, Interface
Heinz Avendano, Vice President of Manufacturing, Primex Technologies Inc
Tom Butkiewicz, Ph.D., Core Faculty-Research, Walden University
Matthew Patrick, Owner, C2 Engineered Solutions
Markus Mehrtens, Head of Logistics Sourcing & Partners, MediaMarktSaturn